CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ready-Teddy-Go

Ok, as you may have noticed, the big return never happened ... epic fail on my part. Card was made, however had to send it before I could photograph and blog.

So I have decided the big return is to be pushed back until the 1st August, this will tie in with my very first card that I am doing as a Design Team member for a brand new challenge blog:



The rules are pretty simple and the best part is we don't discriminate so long as its a teddy bear and follows the theme for the month its pretty certain that you can enter the challenge.

Today I worked on my first card with my mum of course and I can not wait to show you the out come of it, to say I have been lacking in crafting mojo, which I thought had returned the other week .... well I now know its right back with me. Oh and I guess mum will want her's blogging as well hehe.

Look forward to seeing what I am sure will be amazing entries for the challenge blog!

=) x




No comments:

Post a Comment