CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 August 2011

Buttons and Bows ...

So today is the launch of brand new challenge blog
The first challenge is 
BUTTONS and BOWS

 Being as both myself and Mum are on the DT for the challenge we figured it was only fair that we made 2 cards to show and hopefully inspire you!

Sadly being as I am totally out of touch with not having blogged for a while I totally forgot to make note of what papers were used. Sorry, I promise I will get back in to line with it all for the next post. As for Mum well she never quite got in touch with it the first time around lol! So we will just have to hope she gets used to it eventually!



Mum's Creation







My Creation

5 comments:

  1. hi girls I hope you don't fight over the stash my daughter just pinches mine, lovely cards looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations
    hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards girls. Looking forward to see more cute teddy bears. These are really sweet.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards girls...love the cute images and pretty papers too..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Nic and Carole. Keep up the great work.
    Love always, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards girls love them both :)
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete