CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 14 August 2011

Oh Baby ....

How time flies, I have been so busy I am only just managing to get around to blogging the card I made for a friend who has recently given birth to a beautiful litte baby girl. I had a cuddle with her and she is so tiny I could have easily forgotten she was in my arms, needless to say though once she started to cry it was straight back to her mum she went.


All the papers which have been used to make this card is from Kanban, which means it cost pennies to make. The It's a Girl sentiment is also from Kanban - I love this place and if it wasn't for the mountain of stuff me and mum have that's already taking over her house we would be having a trip there very soon. The lettering down the left hand side I think were actually bought from the local pound store - which meant they were a total bargain as it was 2 for £1! The nappy pin was very kindly given to me by one of my aunties who we regularly craft with on a Wednesday. And the punch used is a Martha Stewart one, though not sure which it is, as I borrowed it from Auntie Julie =)



1 comment: