CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Disaster struck ...

So today got off to a great start, I made breakfast in bed for Matt my wonderful fella, and its a good job I did too because I sure would need him later on today little to my knowledge at 06:45 in the morning that was though.
Well as you may or may not know Tuesday myself and mum would normally pop off to the weekly craft meet at one of my Auntie's, disaster struck however when we got a text from Auntie Julie saying she had a stomach bug so had to cancel. So after wishing her to get better soon not to panic I could go to work with mum and we could craft then, but no fate was against us, normally Mum would be sat not only freezing cold at work due to the heating being broken but she would be bored stiff too. Not tonight, with a few coustomers in the bar and a very bare fridge to stock up there was no time to craft.
Heading home at 08:15pm the petrol light on the car came on, ohhhh well not to worry Mum says we can call at Tesco on the way home, fantastic I thought no getting up earlier in the morning to refuel to get to work. Fantastic that was until I got in to the station, filled up the petrol tank and popped inside to pay. Opening my purse I handed over my clubcard, wonderful thats more vouchers for Christmas. But then the disaster, I had no bank card on me, oopsy! Luckily Matt was home from his curry, and after begging and pleading on the phone he fetched his bank card and saved me from alot of hassle.
So needless to say this was another crafting failure in the fact that with Auntie Julie being sick, Mum actually having to do some work at work and then me just being ... well the clumsy thing that is me there is no creation for the blog.
Hoping to get something up before Saturday though if the rest of the week is like today, there is not a chance.

Happy Crafting :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment