CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 12 November 2010

Yes Weekend Finally

It seems like forever since I last did a post, hang on that's because it has been forever, or that's what it feels like anyway. So weekend is finally here and this is the first chance I have had to get online and blog since Sunday, I was getting withdrawal symptoms from challenge hunting. So once this post is finished that is what I shall be doing.
Tuesday was craft night again, and Mum and Me worked on a card for a 50th birthday, with it being a special birthday we figured the card had to be pretty darn special, we hope we did ok!

Tilda is coloured using yes yes you guessed it Promarkers,
Skin: Peach and Satin
Dress: Pale Pink and Baby Pink also Bright Green and Apple
Hair: Cinnamon and Caramel
Basket: Raw Sienna and Sandstone

I have punched some pale green mirror board with a Martha Stuart edge punch which belongs to Auntie Julie, she also ever so kindly donated the big white pearl in the corner to finish off this card. Oh and by donated I mean it was lying there ever so nicely on the paper trimmer crying out to be used. Thanks Auntie Julie :o)

The papers used are from Kanban, which was very very busy when we went last week Saturday. I really should keep my fingers from typing about how fantastic it is for papers and card stock but I can't help it! The 'Happy Birthday Mum' sentiment is also from Kanban.

As for the challenges this card is being entered in to well with not having much time to challenge hunt it's just being entered in to the one today. Magnolia Stamp Lovers with their wonderful sketch. Though as much as I thought Mum 'got' sketches I have totally done a U-turn on that and have realised she doesn't have the feintest idea on how they work. Which means when we follow any sketch on a Tuesday at our crafting session, its me and mum that provide the entertainment with Noooooo Mum you can't do that! and the Why not! reply which I get from Mum.

2 comments:

  1. I know all about the withdrawal feelings, Nic. Haven't been able to grab 5 minutes to travel into blogland either until today, yay me!!!
    Loving the card, nice to see it in it's finished state.
    You and your mum are great entertainment, never change, lol xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very lovely card and we're grateful you had a chance to play at the MSL challenge this time. C2

    ReplyDelete