CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 6 November 2010

Our First Win!

Well, after being very busy crafting this afternoon making Mum's birthday card (even though it isn't untill 3rd December), I figured it was time to begin the hunt for challenges for this weekend.
This however came to a complete and utter STOP when I got to the C.E.S Challenges blog, because me and mum won our very first challenge.
I was like a woman possesed screaming YAY we won a challenge down the phone to Mum, who knows what the neighbours think! Mum was equally as excited and over the moon that we won. Thanks to all at CES and we can not wait to get our wonderful prize and begin using it.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Nic. I knew it wouldn't be too long before you won.
    Remember, you have to be in it to win it, so get sticking and enter those cards, lol.
    Congratulations, love always, Auntie Julie xx

    ReplyDelete