CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 October 2010

All Spent Up


I can't believe that almost a whole day of the weekend has passed already that's what craft shopping and spending up does though I guess! Thankfully once spent up it was back home to get hunting for challenges and then get creating.

The card for today features another Tilda stamp I just can't help that I find her so cute!!! As always she is coloured with Promarkers:
Skin - Satin and Blush
Hair - Coca and Cinnamon
Dress - Dusky Rose, Antique Pink and Cocktail Pink
Boots and Bows - Leaf Green
Flowers - Leaf Green, Blossom, Baby Pink, Canary, Salmon Pink and Denim Blue
Basket - Raw Sienna and Burnt Sienna

Today I put some white in her hair with a new gel pen purchased from The Range (maybe I should get some shares!)

The plain card used for matting and layering in both the pink and the green was from Kanban, as is the pink glitter card. If you haven't been its definitely worth a trip up there. As for the patterned and dotted paper that is from the My Minds Eye Quite Contrary paper pack. In my opinion these papers are stunning!

I have again pulled out the trusty Adhesive Stones from the Papermania Capsule Collection - Verde and Red Hot packs to finish the cards down the section of green.

The stunning layout came from Friday Sketchers as I enjoyed using their layout so much last week I decided to give this weeks sketch a go as well!

I am also entering this card in to a few more challenges:
Just Magnolia Think Pink
Totally Gorjuss Sparkle (I hope the photos picked the glitter card up well enough)
Magnolia Stamp Lovers Sparkle (I was only just in time for this one PHEW!)
and finally with a Photo InspirationOne Stop Craft Challenge I think the pinks and greens look stunning and would never have thought of the colour combination!

Happy Crafting :o)

4 comments:

  1. Turned out well, Nic, good luck with the challenges.
    No cure for the addiction I'm afraid, just have to remain a challenge junkie, lol.
    Love always, Auntie Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colors!

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card , i love that sweet image
    thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck !.
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, image & colour, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete