CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 October 2010

My First Blog

Ok, here goes! After my weekly craft session and much discussion I finally decided to give blogging a go, as I didn't manage to finish my creation for this week there is nothing to display :o(

I have heard about competitions from one of my Auntie's who also has a blog which has some cards that I think are out of this world on, go take a look if you haven't already: A Passion For Paper

I hope to have my card posted for you by this time next week, and hopefully will be able to remember the combination of Promarkers used so I can let you know.

Happy Crafting :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola, I'm so pleased that you decided to join the cyber-crafting community, lol.

    Now we can join forces to enter challenges, blog candies, etc.

    Now just to convince your Mum to start a blog, lol.

    Don't think we have any chance with Auntie Chris, do you????

    Anyway look forward to seeing your creations, love Auntie (that always makes me feel so old !!) Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog! You are going to love it! Count me in as one of your new followers. Come by Julie's Open Window and follow along for some great fun!
    http://juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete