CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 October 2010

I Feel An Addiction Starting ....

Having only started with challenges a week ago yesterday I think I am begining to get an addiction to enter them! I am getting that bad I am even starting to check for them while at work, so everyone at work isn't getting any where near the PC at least not untill I go for lunch.
So this weekend not only did I manage to get 2 cards made and blogged, I also managed to in my own little organised way arrange each of the challenge blogs (well the ones I have discovered in my short time of blogging) in to neat little folders for which day a new challenge is set.
Tonight was my weekly craft meeting with my Auntie Julie (A Passion For Paper and Auntie Chris. Usually my Mum goes to but she was working tonight much to her disappointment. Myself and Auntie Julie are trying so hard to get the other 2 to start a blog, but with limited technical know how I don't think there is much chance of that, well not just yet anyways.

Now just before I slope off to bed I am going to quickly enter a blog candy draw to hopefully some Magnolia goodies which look amazing over at Tickled Pink Stamps I do hope I'm the lucky one!!!

Happy Crafting :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment