CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Work, Work, Work

Wow,I can't believe it Thursday already and I haven't posted a thing, work is such an inconvinence! Hopefully I will be able to get some crafting done this weekend, but for now I will show you what I made on Tuesday in my weekly crafting get together.

Tilda has been coloured with Promarkers I have used the usual combination of Satin and Blush for the skin and everything else as follows:
Hair: Raw Sienna
Coat: Ruby and Cardinal Red
Tights: Sandstone
Boots: Cardinal Red and Marsh Green
Present: Marsh Green and Pear Green

The red patterned paper is from DCWV Christmas wishes paper pack. The adheasive gems in the centre of the snowflakes are yet again Papermania Capsule Collection.I have used the scraps of gold and red that I had left to make a snowflake using 2 different Die Cuts and Cuttlebug. The green card is from the Papermill at the Lowry Outlet, which makes it the newest in my stash as I only got it on Saturday.

This card is being entered in to Sketch and Stash Challenge 47.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card....luv the colour combo ~ Thank you for joining us at sketch & Stash

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete