CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 October 2010

Christmas Is Coming ... Eeeeek

With Christmas only 67 days away I figured that I had better begin creating some cards so that I would avoid the rush which I had last year so that no one would be disappointed. So before begining anything I hunted for a challenge as I really have got the bug now! Now on with my card for today before I begin to waffle again like yesterday. Sorry for that one.

This is James Bear Pile of Presents. As usual the image is coloured with Promarkers sadly I didn't write which ones I used today. The santa hat is covered with glitter on the white parts. I think the picture manages to pick this up, although how well I'm not so sure.

 
 I decided to give the easel cards a break and just did a standard 5 x 5 square card, in red, these were picked up in a tiny shop in Ashton. The patterned backing paper is from the DCWV Christmas Wishes paper stack. The green textured cardstock is from the Papermania Capsule Collection. Both of these are from The Range. As for the ribbon and the sentiment I can honestly say I haven't the slightest idea where they came from other than the stash at home.


 The card is finished with some snowflakes again these are just from the stash I had already. I have finished these by adding a clear gem to the centre of each one. They are each set at a different height which you might just be able to see on the pictures. I promise I will get better at photographing my creations well I hope I will. 

Keeping it nice and easy with the challenges today as I don't want to over do them and am entering this card in to just the one which is:
Lili of the Valley: Challenge 69 Sketch By Bev

1 comment:

  1. Its a beautiful card Nicola & James looks lovely. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete