CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 October 2010

Tilda Had A Little Lamb


After a nice lie in this morning and waking up to some October sunshine I thought to myself what a perfect day to do something outside in the cold but fresh air. That thought soon vanished once I got online and searched for any challenges that I could find to make note of work on during my craft session on Tuesday.
I found one challenge that really caught my eye with a theme of Nursery Rhymes/Songs. I thought I had the most perfect Tilda stamp, after looking though my stash which was provided to my by my Auntie Julie disaster had struck I didn't have that one specific image, another Auntie had beaten me to it. So after a few texts and a bit more challenge searching I was ready to go but not before a trip to The Range for some craft shopping (I haven't been for a while).

Now on to my card that I have to show you. This is Tilda With Lamb (Auntie Julie had come to the rescue and stamped the image for me). She is coloured using Promarkers as follows:
Skin: Satin and Blush
Dress: Lime Green and Lime Zest
Shoes and Bows: Pear Green and Marsh Green
Hair: Cocca and Burnt Sienna
Lamb: Cool Grey 1

The green pearlescent paper was bought from Kanban quite a while ago and I haven't really used it. Can't rememeber where the ribbon is from, I think the lime green one is a Smirk one from The Range. Everything else on the card is papermania and is also from The Range (though not all from todays trip) the paper is from the Olivine Essence Creative Tones paper stack as is the strip along the base of the easel card. The gems are from the capsule collection (I have these in a few colours now).

The challenges I am entering this card in to are:
Truly Scrumptious Sketch with the option of it being on an easel card
Crafty Catz Challenge Nursery Rhyme/Song my inspiration was Mary had a Little Lamb
Charisma Cardz Challenges More than one fold

7 comments:

  1. Love it Nic, turned out well didn't it.
    Fingers crossed for the 3 challenges, lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nic
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What lovely design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Nic, I love the pearly colours...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete